The Best of Veggies & Co. Review

The Best of Veggies & Co.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My husband and I lived in Ardmore, Oklahoma for 2 years and we frequently ate at Veggies. The food at Veggies was nothing short of delicious. I honestly never had anything there I didn't like, and many of the recipes are (almost) "to die for."Mary has a way of making vegan food taste good for people who aren't used to it. Her Marinated Tofu, Cheezy Sauce, fajitas, and Mary's Marvelous Meatloaf are some of my favorites, to name just a few. Her pancakes, Spinach Lasagna, cashew gravy, and chicken-style seasoning are the best I've ever had. Whether you are an experienced vegan cook or trying vegan cooking for the first time, this cookbook will add many valuable and much-loved additions to your vegan recipe collection.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Best of Veggies and Co.

Product Description:
This is a cookbook featuring recipes from the well-known "Veggies" restaurant operated by Mary Bernt. Over a hundred pages of delicious salads, soups, breakfast entrees, main dishes, side dishes, breads, desserts, and other miscellaneous recipes for your eating pleasure.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about The Best of Veggies and Co. now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment