Favorite Bread Machine Recipes Review

Favorite Bread Machine Recipes
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I like this recipe book because it's compact, easy to use and easy to read.Unlike other bread machine books, such as "The Complete Bread Machine Bakery Book", each recipe is not bogged down with paragraphsof stories, descriptions and repetitive instructions. So far, I've made 6of the 64 recipes. My favorite so far is the Whole Wheat, Bran & OatBread.The other recipes were good, however, when made "as is",I found them to be dry and too crumbly for my liking. The author encouragesrecipe alterations to suit ones taste and machine.So, by adding a bitmore liquid and/or butter/oil and adding gluten, I'm able to produce asofter texture. Next recipe on my list is the Nut Bread. Let's hope thistime I remember to add the yeast :) (Oops...did I just admit to that?)Overall, this recipe book gives you a great start for some wonderfulbreads. Just don't expect to get first-time perfect breads using theserecipes "as is". If you don't want to experiment, you'll bebetter off limiting yourself to the recipes that came with your breadmachine.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Favorite Bread Machine Recipes

Product Description:
100 brand-new bread machine recipes--all based on old family favorites--fun and easy to prepare, tasty to eat, and superbly nutritious. Every loaf contains only natural ingredients, and each recipe lists calories, protein, carbohydrates, fat, cholesterol, sodium, and fiber. Enjoy a whole range of tasty, healthy breads for holidays and celebrations from around the world. Find out how to convert favorite traditional recipes to specific bread machines, and how to invent original recipes.128 pages, 6 x 9.


Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Favorite Bread Machine Recipes now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment