Miami Spice: The New Florida Cuisine Review

Miami Spice: The New Florida Cuisine
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought the book for the cover. I read several cookbooks a year. When I first read Miami Spice I was interested in what was going on with fusion/world cuisine on the South East Coast. The book proved to be a loadstone of information, recipes, and best of all, love for the cuisine that Steven Raichlen ate, cooked and reviewed. This love is what makes the book so important for anyone interested in the culinary movements of the last ten years in the South East.
I have cooked my way through most of the book, stolen a few recipes and adapted as my own, and heartily recommend it to anyone who loves to cook. This is a book for people who enjoy a great read. Really. It is well written and the recipes work.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Miami Spice: The New Florida Cuisine



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Miami Spice: The New Florida Cuisine now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment