Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Every so often a cookbook comes along with recipes that not only inspire the reader, but also provide such logical yet intuitive preparations that he or she can envision the final product.As an Italian American who has taken up the heritage of reproducing my grandmother's great dishes, this book not only has recipes that I remember from my childhood, but many that I still make today.Sunday Pasta Dinner with pork in the gravy?It's there.Bracciole and meatballs--the best I've ever made.I just finished a bowl of Pasta e Fagiole-- my grandmother's recipe--and it's in this book.
To sum up:forget writing out all those family recipes to pass on to your children.Buy them the book and annotate it personally.You can't do better than this.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lidia's Italian-American Kitchen
Want to read more honest consumer review about Lidia's Italian-American Kitchen now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment