470 Crock Pot Recipes Review

470 Crock Pot Recipes
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This cookbook is great for someone who uses a lot of pantry items to prepare meals.Canned soups are a staple in many of the recipes. I am not much of a pantry cook myself, so I would skip over many of these recipes.There are some really creative dessert recipes that I'll try.

It didn't bother me that the book lacked a useable table of contents.I read the book from beginning to end and could bookmark any recipe I liked for faster reference.There are however, many exact duplicate recipes in the book.

There also seems to be about 15 different Kindle versions of the same cookbook, ranging in price from 99 cents to $19.95. I only paid 99 cents, so though I only pulled a couple of recipes I liked, it was worth it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 470 Crock Pot Recipes

Product Description:
CROCKPOT RECIPES 16 BEAN SOUP 1 package 16 Bean Soup 3 bay leaves 1 tablespoon crushed oregano 2 cans no-fat chicken stock Additional water to cover 3 stalks celery chopped 3 carrots diced 1 large onion chopped 3 cloves garlic sliced 1 pound turkey Italian sausage sliced 2 cans stewed (or diced) tomatoes Combine first 5 ingredients (liquid should cover mixture by 1"-2") in Crock Pot Cook on high for 2 hours Add remaining ingredients and shift cooker to low and cook for additional 3 hours For more zing, add cayenne or crushed red pepper when adding second set of ingredients. Serve as complete meal or over rice. Freezes well.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about 470 Crock Pot Recipes now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment