Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)There aren't any secrets in Marilyn Moore's "The Wooden Spoon Bread Book."She has carefully and lovingly shared them all in an easy to follow, step by step format.Whether you have baked bread for years or are just starting to think about it, "The Wooden Spoon Bread Book" will take you where you want to go.I actually have the older edition from 1987 so I can't comment on the new illustrations.What I can say is this book has never been stored away or replaced since '87 and has been a staple in my kitchen from the beginning.A true sign (for me) that a recipe book is a classic is its physical condition.If the pages are crisp and clean, chances are it hasn't seen much use, probably for a good reason.My copy of WSBB is worn and the pages have swelled from constant use. For close to 18 years, this has been the only book I have ever turned to for bread baking.That has to say something.Two of my all time favorite recipes are Beignets (page 229) and Classic Croissants (page 236.) Both take some time (overnight rising) but are simple and lead to professional results.If you buy the book for these two alone, you have made an investment in culinary pleasure for a lifetime.I am not exaggerating, they ARE that good.
I don't think there is a loaf of bread that has not been included in this collection. There are the traditional yeast loaves, international varieties, sweet breads and snacks.Marilyn Moore has produced a classic encyclopedia you will refer to time after time.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Wooden Spoon Bread Book: The Secrets of Successful Baking
Product Description:
Featuring over 250 proven recipes, as well as clear, concise directions on everything from setting up the perfect bread-baking kitchen to creating your own unique recipes, this indispensable tool is for anyone who longs to create the satisfying delights of home-baked breads.
Want to read more honest consumer review about The Wooden Spoon Bread Book: The Secrets of Successful Baking now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment