Italian Baking Secrets Review

Italian Baking Secrets
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This book appears to be very closely related to 'The Italian Baker' copyright 1985 by Carol Field. In fact this may essentially be a "new edition" of that quarter century old book(?) The overall length is reduced, apparently by omitting some of the most obscure material and replacing or substantially rewriting chunks of the rest. Yet the similarities are huge. At least pages 18-55 are reprinted word for word (in the process changing the anecdotal "I" from a she to a he). And the table of contents is almost the same. I wish I knew more about the relationshipbetween the two books and between the two authors so I could better compare the highs and lows.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Italian Baking Secrets

Product Description:
Italian Baking Secrets is Father Orsini's sixth cookbook, and once again the reader gets not only wonderful recipes from the great tasting cuisine of Italy, but the "retired" priest's entertaining comments. Father Orsini knows how to make good food great, and his directions come with the bonus of his wide knowledge.


Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Italian Baking Secrets now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment