More from the Gluten-free Gourmet: Delicious Dining Without Wheat Review

More from the Gluten-free Gourmet: Delicious Dining Without Wheat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Thank you, Thank you Bette Hagman for taking your disease and making such a wonderful contribution to the rest of the world.I have a husband and now a nephew that both need the gluten free programs, except when I first started with my husband most doctors did not have a clue what we were dealing with. I even went to a dietician at the hospital and she walked away with 3 pages of information, and I had nothing,I just paid the office fee. I made up a lot of things on my own but until I found Bette; I could never seem to find a way to put bread back into his diet.Now he eats everything just like the rest of the world.We are so fortunate that now this disease is more well known and how it is affecting at least 1 out of 250 people, makes Bette Hagman more important than ever.I have all of her books and they go with me everywhere. What a blessing, it has made life so much more for those that are suffering.

Click Here to see more reviews about: More from the Gluten-free Gourmet: Delicious Dining Without Wheat

Product Description:
Bette Hagman's first book, The Gluten-free Gourmet, brought good-tasting food back into the lives of the millions who are intolerant to the gluten in wheat, oats, barley, or rye, or who are allergic to wheat. Responding to a flood of requests for "more, more, more," she offers more than 265 additional gluten-free recipes for tasty meals. Now with a gourmet look, this book is as irresistible as ever for gluten-intolerant chefs and their families.


Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about More from the Gluten-free Gourmet: Delicious Dining Without Wheat now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment