Four Seasons with the Bread Machine Baker Review

Four Seasons with the Bread Machine Baker
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The concept of this book is fabulous. The flavors sound incredible. Enough to warm the cockles of your heart, but I wonder if the editors ever tested any of these recipes.

It was little odd that she only has recipes for one pound loaves (2 cups of flour); a little odd that the first recipe I tried calls for 2 OR 3 teaspoons of yeast. I baked one loaf only,one with cottage cheese and cheddar. Other cottage cheese loaves I have baked have turned out well. This dough ball was incredibly wet. I addedat least one full cup of extra flour and it still collapsed at the end and smelled yeasty (way too much yeast). My copy of the book come from the library . Back to the library it went.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Four Seasons with the Bread Machine Baker

Product Description:
Over 125 recipes for both sweet and savory breads, all geared to the seasons of the year and all utilizing a bread machine baker, a new staple in many households.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Four Seasons with the Bread Machine Baker now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment