Cooking Gluten-Free! A Food Lover's Collection of Chef and Family Recipes Without Gluten or Wheat Review

Cooking Gluten-Free A Food Lover's Collection of Chef and Family Recipes Without Gluten or Wheat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Finally, a gluten-free cookbook with recipes for 2000's ! I was diagnosed at age 30 with Celiac Disease, and sorely missed my old way of eating.The first Gluten/Wheat free books I purchased seemed to have recipes from the 70's like tuna casserole,etc. (open a can of gluten free mushroom soup and pour it over gluten-free pasta, UGH!)I didn't eat that way before my diagnosis, and certainly didn't want to start.Also, I enjoy entertaining and it is important to me that when I cook for others, no one but me knows that the food is gluten-free.This cookbook features recipes I can serve my friends & family members with pride. For instance I served the blueberry muffins at a baby shower, and baked them for neighborhood firefighters to rave reviews. The last time I made the cornbread, there were no leftovers because my non-celiac friends all ate second and third helpings.If you are looking for recipes featuring FRESH seasonal ingredients, then this is the cookbook for you.I can't recommend it enough!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cooking Gluten-Free A Food Lover's Collection of Chef and Family Recipes Without Gluten or Wheat

Product Description:
Now available in hardcover, the award-winning Cooking Gluten-Free! A Food Lover's Collection of Chef and Family Recipes Without Gluten or Wheat offers tempting recipes for sandwich bread, pizza crust, flour tortillas, biscuits, daily dinner recipes, and celebrity chef recipes. A unique gluten-free flour mix provides baked goods with the texture and taste of those made from wheat flour. Many recipes also incorporate buckwheat, amaranth, teff and quinoa flours. Beautiful watercolors appear on most pages, the book lays flat for ease of use, and many resources fill the extensive appendix. Makes a great gift for the gluten intolerant person on your list!

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Cooking Gluten-Free A Food Lover's Collection of Chef and Family Recipes Without Gluten or Wheat now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment