Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I recieved this book last Christmas and have been using it ever since. I am a senior in high school and am planning a career in the baking and pastry arts field. I have taken my book to school to use as a reference tool. Only to find out that my teacher loves it so much he doesn't want me to take it with me when I graduate. I have actually used this book to come up with many products for our many functions and compitions. I can not wait to take this book with me to college.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Good Housekeeping Baking: More Than 600 Recipes for Homemade Treats
Product Description:
Nothing makes the mouth water like the wonderful smell of something baking in the oven. 400 sweet and savory recipes, all shown in beautiful color photos, will have everyone rushing to the table--and you will refer to this cookbook again and again. Make appetizing breads, delectable pies, awesome cakes, delicious cookies, scrumptious soufflés and more!
Want to read more honest consumer review about The Good Housekeeping Baking: More Than 600 Recipes for Homemade Treats now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment