Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just found out I was allergic to wheat, so - of course - I spent alot of time on the web looking for information on wheat allergies.I went to the Gluten Free Pantry website and was so discouraged by the prices of their mixes and the myriad of products. I was confused and despondent.Then I went to Amazon to try to find some books to help me.Luckily I found The Gluten Free Kitchen!This book has saved my sanity and lifted me from the depths of despair.
Roben Ryberg gives you the information you need to know, without going into more detail than you want to know.Short and simple - easy to understand - she removes the fear.Then she gives you the receipes that will change your life back to (almost) normal.Simple receipes with simple ingredients.Ingredients that you can buy at a health food store.Delicious bread that you can make - quickly and easily - so that you can enjoy a sandwich or toast again!What a relief!What luxury!
I love this book!!Can you tell?
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Gluten-Free Kitchen: Over 135 Delicious Recipes for People with Gluten Intolerance or Wheat Allergy
Product Description:
Written for people who suffer from wheat or gluten allergies, this text features a wide variety of recipes that use many readily accessible ingredients. Included are recipes for many cakes, cookies, and quick breads indistinguishable from their wheat-containing counterparts. Softcover.
Want to read more honest consumer review about The Gluten-Free Kitchen: Over 135 Delicious Recipes for People with Gluten Intolerance or Wheat Allergy now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment