Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After tasting yummy scones with creme fraiche and berry preserves at a high tea in London, I borrowed this book from a friend and tried several recipes.Breakfast Berry Shortcakes (p. 18) are the best ones I've very eaten, although sinfully laden with butter.And I've never before found a recipe for creme fraiche (p. 19), so much more delicious on scones than plain whipped cream.The raisin scones and simple sweet scones lived up to the ones I ate in Britain.There are complete directions and discussions with each recipe.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Biscuits and Scones: 62 Recipes from Breakfast Biscuits to Homey Desserts
Product Description:
The sequel to Muffins--the first cookbook devoted entirely to biscuits and scones, with 70 easy-to-make recipes for every occasion. 6 black-and-white illustrations.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Biscuits and Scones: 62 Recipes from Breakfast Biscuits to Homey Desserts now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment