Kneadlessly Simple: Fabulous, Fuss-Free, No-Knead Breads Review

Kneadlessly Simple: Fabulous, Fuss-Free, No-Knead Breads
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I don't write a lot of Amazon reviews, but this new book deserves it.I'm not sure I understand all of the science behind the technique, but I love the results.The recipes I've tried so far are the "pot breads," meaning that they're baked in a cast-iron pot with the lid on it, and the results have been impressively crusty loaves, even better than what I get in many bakeries (and far better than anything I can get in the supermarket).But what I think is most interesting is how the author gives so many options for rise time.If I'm busy and can't bake the loaf until the next day, I choose the long rise (anywhere from 4 to 24 hours, depending on the recipe).She is also gives 1- to 2-hour OR 2- to 3-hour rise options.That's what I like when I'm baking bread at home -- options.And as they title claims, there is no kneading involved.Again, I don't really understand the how's and why's here (though the author does explain it), but I really like not having a kitchen counter covered with flour.Yes, sometimes I think kneading can be fun, but most of the time I'm a little too busy for all the fuss (full-time job, teenage daughter, you get the idea).I'm excited to try the pizza dough recipe, because I love making pizza at home.And a friend made the Double Chocolate-Honey Bread (the photo in the book is gorgeous), and wow, it's amazingly good.I really think this book is worth a try.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kneadlessly Simple: Fabulous, Fuss-Free, No-Knead Breads

Product Description:
"Nancy Baggett has brought all her considerable baking and teaching skills to the table in her newest book, Kneadlessly Simple. Bakers always knew that making bread was fun, but now, with Nancy's help, it can also be surprisingly easy. She really gets the artisan principles of slow-rise bread baking and has created an easy method that will work for home bakers of all skill levels."
-Peter Reinhart, author of Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads: New Techniques, Extraordinary Flavor
"Nothing beats the flavor and texture of good homemade bread, especially when it's made from a no-knead, no-fuss dough and it rivals the best artisan bread you can buy anywhere. That's just what Nancy Baggett gives you in Kneadlessly Simple-an adaptation of all the most up-to-the-minute methods for producing outstanding bread with little effort-you'll love it!"
-Nick Malgieri, author of The Modern Baker--This text refers to the Kindle Edition edition.

Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Kneadlessly Simple: Fabulous, Fuss-Free, No-Knead Breads now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment