Breads of the Southwest: Recipes in the Native American, Spanish, and Mexican Traditions Review

Breads of the Southwest: Recipes in the Native American, Spanish, and Mexican Traditions
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am very pleased with this book as I have made the "Taos Pumpkin Bread" receipe and the "Pumpkin-Cinnamon Rolls".My family gobbled these breads down.Some of the recipes take time, but is wellworth it.I am from the Southwest and truly do appreciate the recipes inthis book.The photographs in this book are fabulous.The book includes adescription or an "Horno" (a bee hive oven) something I grew upwith on my Grandmother's property in Arroyo Hondo, New Mexico.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Breads of the Southwest: Recipes in the Native American, Spanish, and Mexican Traditions



Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Breads of the Southwest: Recipes in the Native American, Spanish, and Mexican Traditions now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment