Bread Machine Magic, Revised Edition: 138 Exciting Recipes Created Especially for Use in All Types of Bread Machines Review

Bread Machine Magic, Revised Edition: 138 Exciting Recipes Created Especially for Use in All Types of Bread Machines
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After the first year using my bread machine, I found that the recipes that came with it weren't working as well. I resorted to bread-machine mixes from the store. Until I saw this at the library. Every recipe I've tried has been great. I regret I haven't tried more but we keep making the same ones - they are so good!

The book has a great intro section that educates you about ingredients, such as keeping yeast in the freezer to extend its life. There is a large range of recipes. And, my favorite feature, each recipe gives measures for 3 loaf sizes. I have made each size based on the number eating. I am not big on cooking; this book gives great results for your kitchen time.

I am ordering a copy of this and the next book (More Bread Machine Magic). I plan on giving one to my sister and keeping one for myself. The hard part will be deciding which one to keep!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bread Machine Magic, Revised Edition: 138 Exciting Recipes Created Especially for Use in All Types of Bread Machines

Product Description:
First published by St. Martin's in 1992, this well-researched, top-selling bread machine cookbook set the standard in its field. The book is now revised and includes two-pound loaves, bringing it up to date for today's machines. Bread machine owners will be delighted to find over 130 delicious, original recipes such as: -San Francisco Sourdough French Bread -Farmhouse Pumpernickel -Zucchini-Carrot Bread -Russian Black Bread -Banana Oatmeal Bread -Coconut Pecan Rolls -Caramel Sticky Buns -Portuguese Sweet Bread -And many more. These wholesome, preservative-free recipes have been carefully tested, allowing bread machine bakers to enjoy fresh-baked breads at home, with all the variety and flavor they crave.

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Bread Machine Magic, Revised Edition: 138 Exciting Recipes Created Especially for Use in All Types of Bread Machines now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment