Secrets of Success Cookbook: Signature Recipes and Insider Tips from San Francisco's Best Restaurants Review

Secrets of Success Cookbook: Signature Recipes and Insider Tips from San Francisco's Best Restaurants
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I live in the Bay area and tried many of Michael Bauer's recipes in theSan Francisco Chronicle before they came out in his cookbook.I couldn'twait for the book to be published so I'd have all the great recipes I'dtried in one place.I highly recommend the book for the following reasons: 1.The recipes are unique and creative. 2.The recipes are easy tofollow and the ingredients easy to find.(Too often chef's recipes are farbeyond a home cook's reach and capability.) 3.The tips for successincluded in each recipe help one become a better cook because they explainthe reasons for the techniques being used. 4.The recipes are welltested and well worth the effort. 5.Michael is a great writer, whichmakes the book great reading. 6.Whenever I have friends over, I try a newrecipe from the book and have never been disappointed.
This book willappeal to anyone who enjoys cooking and wants to serve delicious food. Secrets to Success solves the dilemma of "What am I going to make fordinner?"I have tried over half the recipes in the book and lookforward to eating my way through the other half.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Secrets of Success Cookbook: Signature Recipes and Insider Tips from San Francisco's Best Restaurants



Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Secrets of Success Cookbook: Signature Recipes and Insider Tips from San Francisco's Best Restaurants now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment