Paula Deen Celebrates!: Best Dishes and Best Wishes for the Best Times of Your Life Review

Paula Deen Celebrates: Best Dishes and Best Wishes for the Best Times of Your Life
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Just in time for the holidays, I got this book.I love Paula Deen's show and her cookbooks always have amazingly simple dishes to prepare.

The author's personal stories and remembrances are what really made this book for me.As a girl from the south, these recipes are like things your Mammaw and Mama used to cook up for the family for a special occasion.

These recipes aren't necessarily things that you would eat in your everyday meals; they're for celebrations.If you're looking for a Southerner to eat tofu and bean sprouts for Thanksgiving, you've got it all wrong and would do better with buying another book.I prefer my tofu marinated in soy sauce and stir fried with pea pods and broccoli, but I'd rather have a turkey and all the trimmins for Thanksgiving.

The recipe book, and I hesitate to call it that because it's more of an entertaining book, has wonderful meal planning recipes and ideas for celebrating with your family & friends.Although I'd have loved more entertaining ideas, maybe next time, Paula?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Paula Deen Celebrates: Best Dishes and Best Wishes for the Best Times of Your Life



Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Paula Deen Celebrates: Best Dishes and Best Wishes for the Best Times of Your Life now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment