The New Armenian Kitchen Review

The New Armenian Kitchen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received the cookbook as a gift from my grandma, and I have to say thatI was a bit disappointed in the negative review posted below. I thoughtthat the canned and already prepared foods that are called for in therecipes make the cookbook quite a bit more user-friendly (I thought thatwas the point of it being from the "new" Armenian Kitchen). Irecently graduated from college and don't have some of the patience, theknowledge, or the time to cook some of the Armenian meals that wereprepared for me when I was little. The recipes in this book actually giveme the chance to make really good Armenian food myself, and the recipestaste great because they come from other families-so it's real homecooking! My parents have shelves filled with other Armenian cookbooks athome that have the detailed, lengthy recipes with ingredients that I'venever even heard of before. This one is definitely different (we actuallyuse it), and I'm definitely looking forward to trying out more of therecipes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The New Armenian Kitchen

Product Description:
Inside find a compilation of 450 recipes from scores of Armenian cooks. about 300 of threm are Classic and Updated Armenian recipes. The spiral binding allows the colorful laminated cover and book to stay open, while you cook.This book has a detailed index, and also a glossary of more than 100 words which explain foreign words and cooking terms. Sprinkled liberally throughout the book are Armenian historical facts and proverbs, plus 38 pages of household hints.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about The New Armenian Kitchen now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment