Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Baking always seemed impossible to me - I'd be lucky to get anything to rise, my food would always weigh a ton and, basically, unless someone really loved me, they probably wouldn't eat more than a couple bites. But with Baking for Dummies, all that has changed.I now whip out cupcakes, breads
and pastry with ease.I can't say enough about the handy tips that the author includes, I've found them extremely useful with other recipies as well.I'm fattening up my office mates with the bounty from my oven and finding that there is great piece of mind in baking.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Baking For Dummies
Product Description:
Discover how easy and fun baking can be -- from yummy cookies to impressive cakes -- with this entertaining, informative beginner's guide.
This friendly baking guide is filled with 100 scrumptious recipes for all your baked favorites -- cookies, cakes and cupcakes, frostings, pies, yeast breads, muffins, cobblers, quiches, rolls, as well as a special section of cake mix recipes. You'll find lists and explanations of basic ingredients, essential equipment, and other helpful kitchen gear. Definitions of baking terms and easy-to-understand explanations of baking techniques will have you baking like a pro in no time. Check out the great ideas for special-occasion goodies and stylish ways to present your baked goods to family and friends.
Recipes include: Classic Pound Cake; Cherry Crumb Pie; Gingersnaps; Peanut Butter Cookies; Blueberry Muffins; Basic White Buttermilk Bread; Pizza Dough; and much more!
Want to read more honest consumer review about Baking For Dummies now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment