Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am engaged to a woman with a large Lebanese family.I have always liked to cook and was intrigued by the many new tastes I experienced at family gatherings.With this book I have heard comments like "I haven'ttasted this since I was in Lebanon 20 yrs ago!".People are alwaysamazed that I have never tasted something before and with this book ittastes like the old country.I went to a family reunion and made kibbiballs.With over 200 people in the room I was told by one of the olderwomen that 90% of the women in the room wouldn't know how to make this. The matriarch of the family wants a copy of this book!I highly recommendit.
Click Here to see more reviews about: A Taste of Lebanon: Cooking Today the Lebanese Way
Want to read more honest consumer review about A Taste of Lebanon: Cooking Today the Lebanese Way now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment