Gifts from the Kitchen for Dummies Review

Gifts from the Kitchen for Dummies
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This book was written for someone like me!Because I have very little in-kitchen experience, even cookbooks intimidate me, since they tend to assume at least some prior knowledge of cooking and baking.Finally, I have encountered a cookbook author who started at the beginning and who explained the basics in a clear and straightforward way!She then went on to spell out fun and interesting recipes that even I could follow!I'm so excited to be able to give gifts that take time and energy, that are clearly made and given with love, and that also look and taste impressive! -- Home-spun and polished at the same time!I am going to give this book as a pre-Christmas gift, so that my friends will be able to actually use it at Christmastime!I'm thrilled with it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gifts from the Kitchen for Dummies

Product Description:
Get inspired with tips on cooking, gift-wrapping, and presentation
Delight your friends and family with tasty, attractive, homemade treats!
Whipping up delicious edible gifts for any occasion is a snap with this fun cookbook and packaging guide. From easy-to-follow recipes to creative presentation ideas, you'll find everything you need to make special, personal gifts that taste great and look terrific.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Gifts from the Kitchen for Dummies now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment