Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a great book. You'll find a variety of good recipes for healthy muffins. You don't need butter or refined sugars to make a good tasty muffin, and the recipes in this book prove that. I don't agree about the reviewer who says that the recipes are not easy or the items obscure. Certainly they are not the very common ones. I have a large taperware in the fridge with the different ingredients the recipes call for, and that's it, I have always the supplies at hand. Then you just mix the ingredients and voila! I recommend a health food store to buy the ingredients you need, one that sells bulk. You'll find there most of the things you need. And certainly the muffins will be still ok if you mix one ingredient or substitute it, not big deal. I highly recommend this book.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Smart Baking Cookbook: Muffins, Cookies, Biscuits, and Breads (Newmarket Jane Kinderlehrer Smart Food Series)
Product Description:
Ideal for entertaining at home or in the backyard, at informal buffets, kids' parties, or fancy dinners, Vegetarian Entertaining with Friends offers mouth-watering appetizers, tantalizing main dishes, and delectable desserts. Included are wine and drink selections as well as gluten-free and/or dairy-free dishes. 8 pages of color photos.
Want to read more honest consumer review about The Smart Baking Cookbook: Muffins, Cookies, Biscuits, and Breads (Newmarket Jane Kinderlehrer Smart Food Series) now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment