The Best and Easiest Handmade Breads - From Start to Finish in 1 and ½ Hours Review

The Best and Easiest Handmade Breads - From Start to Finish in 1 and ½ Hours
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Because something is "handmade" doesn't necessarily mean it's of quality.Because something is touted as "easy" doesn't necessarily mean it's any good.

Out of curiosity about the "best" bread in 90-minutes claim, I made the white bread recipe shown from the book's pages here at Amazon, in spite of the lack of precision about the amount of flour to be used.

Yes, it took about 90 minutes.But after tasting the end result, I decided I could have gone to the local day-old bread store and picked up a loaf for fifty cents that would have been of equal quality.And it would have been more economical considering the cost of energy and ingredients.

Most people who want to bake bread at home do so not only to have control over what goes into the bread, but to make a bread that tastes good.This 90-minute method is tantamount to tossing a good steak in the microwave rather than taking the time to grill it.You'll get something that's edible, but it sure isn't very good.

If you want to make good bread, save your money and look for a different book. If you don't want to spend a lot of time making bread, but still want something that's easy and actually tastes good, check out Jim Lahey's "My Bread," or the well known "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day."

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Best and Easiest Handmade Breads - From Start to Finish in 1 and ½ Hours

Product Description:
The Best and Easiest Handmade Breads takes you carefully through the fundamental knowledge and steps of making bread. All the yeast bread recipes are made with instant yeast. The instructions are simple and specific. All you need to do is read and follow each individual recipe. Each recipe has complete instructions. The ingredients are rapidly mixed together. There is a short kneading time and no first rising of the dough. The bread is then shaped, raised, baked and eaten. Every recipe can be completed from start to finish within 1½ hours.
"I really thought I was done writing bread books. I have written two, but the enthusiasm I have found from many people still wanting to learn has only increased. Homemade bread is inexpensive and comfortingly filling.
I have been blessed to create better and easier recipes. Come along and join me in a new book on handmade breads. You'll find old friends and new friends and old ways and new ways to guide your bread-making journey."-- Kathy Summers

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about The Best and Easiest Handmade Breads - From Start to Finish in 1 and ½ Hours now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment