Authentic German Home Style Recipes Review

Authentic German Home Style Recipes
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought my first book when we were stationed in Germany.Then I bought one for my mom and sister-in-law.My son got married recently and I'm going to give them their own book.Try the bee sting cake.It's great.Iwish that she would do another book with different recipes. If she doesI'll sure buy one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Authentic German Home Style Recipes

Product Description:
Authentic German Home Style Recipes has over 280 recipes found in German kitchens. Additionally the cookbook has the history of the city of Heidelberg, Germany as well as common German sayings translated into English, many helpful hints and German traditions. All ingredients can be found in U.S. food stores and measurements are in the English system.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Authentic German Home Style Recipes now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment