Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the BEST cookbook!I am NOT an experienced cook, but I was evenable to make the BREAD (from scratch!) for the meat filled pastry (Katmerwith Kiymali filling)! I had no trouble understanding the instructions orfinding the ingredients (they were ALL available at my local grocery!)! Another great thing about it is the photographs! There are a LOT! (If itlooks good, then you want to cook it, right?)I have cooked my way throughhalf the recipes and loved them all! This book made me a much moreconfident cook! Oh, I almost forgot to say, everything tastes GREAT!Idon't even have to go to a Turkish restaurant anymore!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sultan's Kitchen: A Turkish Cookbook
Product Description:
Tangy egg-lemon soup. Vegetable-stuffed eggplants sauteed in fragrant olive oil.Richly stewed lamb on a bed of pilaf. These are the flavors of Turkey, whose fabled cuisine evolved in Ottoman kitchens: those traditions are rendered by expert chef Özcan Ozan in The Sultan's Kitchen. Over 130 tantalizing recipes, complete menu suggestions, and stunning images will inspire any cook to create dishes fit for a sultan.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Sultan's Kitchen: A Turkish Cookbook now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment