Aveline Kushi's Complete Guide to Macrobiotic Cooking: For Health, Harmony, and Peace Review

Aveline Kushi's Complete Guide to Macrobiotic Cooking: For Health, Harmony, and Peace
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own multiple macrobiotic cookbooks, and this one is the one I come to time and time again.Learning about the specialty ingredients in macrobiotic cooking is tricky, but once you have found a source of these ingredients, the recipes in this book are simple and tasty.

The thing I like most about this book is the simplicity of the recipes.Most of the recipes call for the same 4-5 cooking styles, with the same 4-5 condiments.Many of the recipes in this book have become staples of my diet.

I am not a 100% practicing macrobiotic, but when I feel the need to eat healthy and lose weight, I always turn to this book as a refresher course to how to eat healthy.

This book is an excellent companion book to "The Macrobiotic Way" by Michio Kuchi.Another book I highly recommend is "The Hip Chick's Guide to Macrobiotics".These three books are used more than any other in my cookbook library.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aveline Kushi's Complete Guide to Macrobiotic Cooking: For Health, Harmony, and Peace



Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Aveline Kushi's Complete Guide to Macrobiotic Cooking: For Health, Harmony, and Peace now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment