Olives and Oranges: Recipes and Flavor Secrets from Italy, Spain, Cyprus, and Beyond Review

Olives and Oranges: Recipes and Flavor Secrets from Italy, Spain, Cyprus, and Beyond
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this cookbook. From the 30+ recipe books on my kitchen shelf, this has become my # 1 creative source for preparing a delicious meal. The recipes for red onions in orange sauce, warm escarole with hot anchovy dressing, sweet pea and squash blossom risotto are just a few of the inventive, simple, healthy and delicious meals I've prepared.I've given several copies as gifts to other of my foodie friends and bathed in the extraordinary appreciation I've gotten from all them. Thank you Sara and Mindy for this jewel of a cookbook. It rivals some of the great classics.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Olives and Oranges: Recipes and Flavor Secrets from Italy, Spain, Cyprus, and Beyond



Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Olives and Oranges: Recipes and Flavor Secrets from Italy, Spain, Cyprus, and Beyond now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment