Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a vegetarian for nearly a decade, I have tens upon tens of vegetarian cookbooks. And like many of the others, I bought The Greek Vegetarian after flipping though and seeing a recipe that I simply had to have: Potatoes Stewed with Olives. It was an irrational need, but it was the rightdecision. The dish has become a staple in my home. But the book doesn't endwith that one dish: There are many, many good ideas in this book that begto be tried.
The presentation of dishes is done nicely; they're easy tofollow and to prepare. And the photos are wonderful: Instead of beingairbrushed glamour shots, they are nicely done portraits of dishes thataccurately reflect how a recipe will turn out.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Greek Vegetarian: More Than 100 Recipes Inspired by the Traditional Dishes and Flavors of Greece
Want to read more honest consumer review about The Greek Vegetarian: More Than 100 Recipes Inspired by the Traditional Dishes and Flavors of Greece now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment