Secrets of Fat-Free Cooking : Over 150 Fat-Free and Low-Fat Recipes from Breakfast to Dinner-Appetizers to Desserts Review

Secrets of Fat-Free Cooking : Over 150 Fat-Free and Low-Fat Recipes from Breakfast to Dinner-Appetizers to Desserts
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If I'm going to cook anything, this is the book I grab first.You would never even know most of these recipes are low in fat if you were not specifically told.I have cooked many of them for people not concerned with fat content and they were shocked when I told them how healthy everything was!The only complaint I would have is that the portion sizes are sometimes much smaller than you would think, but that is not necessarily a bad thing since most of us were raised in households that ate portions that were way too large!I highly recommend this book for anyone who is bored by grilled chicken salad every day and is looking for some low fat adventure.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Secrets of Fat-Free Cooking : Over 150 Fat-Free and Low-Fat Recipes from Breakfast to Dinner-Appetizers to Desserts

Product Description:
Offers more than 150 kitchen-tested recipes for low- and no-fat, low-calorie dishes--for breakfast, lunch, dinner and parties--that are easy to make, tasty, and high in nutrition. Original. 75,000 first printing. National ad/promo. IP.

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Secrets of Fat-Free Cooking : Over 150 Fat-Free and Low-Fat Recipes from Breakfast to Dinner-Appetizers to Desserts now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment