Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a new mom looking for healthy, but not over-the-top healthy, recipes that are simple and relatively quick.I am also somewhat new at cooking, since my husband used to do the majority of the cooking.This book is awesome!The recipes usually average a half hour to prepare and/or cook, which is great with a 4-month-old.I have cooked at least a dozen recipes... most were excellent and 1 was good.Several of them taste wonderful without the chicken, when you're in the mood for a veggie meal.I highly recommend this book.My mother-in-law, mother & sister bought it as well.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pillsbury: Best Chicken Cookbook: Favorite Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens
Product Description:
Pillsbury: Best of the Bake-Off 0-517-705745
Want to read more honest consumer review about Pillsbury: Best Chicken Cookbook: Favorite Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment